Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fucking pissed

What's the world coming to? Now you see girls kissing girls and if you are uncomfortable, people say you're old-fashioned. Hello? Imagine you are a parent and one day, your daughter brings a girl home and says she wants to marry her. WTF. Any self-respecting parent, no matter how open-minded, will never warm up to the idea of having his/her daughter in bed with the daughter of another ill fated parent. Don't come and bullshit to me that it's a social trend. Can I say that terrorist attacks are trendy? I'll be in jail if I do. It's just mere stupidity to even follow trends blindly if it involves breaking your poor parents' hearts. They brought you up, hoping to make a decent girl out of you and what is the worst you can do? Tell her you want to make love to another girl. Yeah this is how filial you are to your helpless parents. Love is always sacrificing. If you truly love your parents, you will not mind even sacrificing that perverted sexual orientation of yours. Sigh. You really have no idea how pissed I was and still am today. Tomorrow is my cognition test and it's so freaking hard, instead of mugging my heads off, I gotta deal with a disoriented mum and an even more disoriented being. To this very disoriented being, these are the kindest words I have for you. I cracked my brains on these instead of my cognition test for you so please appreciate. Your demeanor towards us irritates me, no less your parents. You make us feel like incorrigible baddies who only wanted to bring you to this world to suffer. How vile can we be, darling? But all we want to instill in you is to have a heart for your blood. We're your blood and they are not. No one owes you a fucking living OK. At the end of the day, you determine the kind of treatment you get receive from us because we are merely reciprocating your unruly behaviour. You show us you know your limits, we'll give you the respect you want. You show us how much you lack self-control, you jolly well expect us to treat you like a 3-year old kiddo who needs to be supervised all the time. Life isn't a bed of roses here. You don't get to be what you want and do what you like without caring who's affected. If you don't already know the world works like this, welcome to Earth. It's only precisely we're blood that we gave you chance and chance again just to allow you to deepen our disappointment and mistrust in you. Ask yourself how many times you have kept your promises, it's easier compared to the countless times you did not. Statistics do not lie as much as you wish your illusions do. And please, saying you've always been rebellious all your life doesn't give you a good reason to be rebellious for the rest of your life. It only shows how stupid you are for keeping up such a dumb act. Human stupidity is indeed infinite. Lastly, if your life goal is to be a fucking-girls butch, go and start a lesbian school and live there. I'm distraught by the fact that you've a sexual preference deemed normal in your generation but not the society. However, I'm more distraught by the fact that you're causing havoc to the family because going home to find a hysterical mum and equally hysterical siblings is the last thing I can deal with in my hectic life. Yours truly, A conservative

No comments: