Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm back!!

Seems like I've been gone for more than a week?
I was actually back last Sunday but couldn't beat laziness to get down to blog or even clear emails.
I'm soooooo in love with TOKYO!! 
Just couldn't bear to leave and return to reality.
My laptop was confiscated at the airport before my departure by my parents (no one said a word in defence for me. :( arrgh) and so I jetted off to Tokyo an angry girl.
Later I realised how wonderful it was to spend my days without Internet, just basking in the yummy Japanese food and shopping everyday!
Life couldn't be better than that!
Will be back with more photos with some deliberations written every night before I zonked off in Tokyo! :)
Looking forward to the weekends to catch up on some festive shopping!
I hope you are too!
God bless!!

9 comments:

shaggyfish said...

happy shopping! you looking great @ tokyo... sure lots of fun...show more pics ya

Anonymous said...

oooh! Glad you're back :) I've missed reading your cheery posts and seeing the pretty things you make...

Anonymous said...

This unique, numbered edition of rich, crocodile skin golf Asics Onitsuka Tiger is individually crafted and handmade-to-order by highly skilled artisans. Each of the 109 Onitsuka Tigerpairs to be produced is accompanied by a distinctive collector’s accessory package. This includes a crocodile leather luggage tag made from the exact same,hand-selected hides used to make the shoes (nice touch), a platinum plate with the player’s name and shoe edition number, cedar shoe trees and a gold-colored silk Onitsuka Tiger Online Store. So maybe the price is right…

Unknown said...

Wao great,
Your post is really very nice,i am really apperciate you for sharing this great post,it,s extermelly good and very helpful for me..
Kerala Tour Packages

Unknown said...

Hello, Really good know you, re back, we missed reading your great posts.
Android app developers

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Your bag is so nice..
Make Your Website Mobile Ready

Unknown said...

Very fantastic and well-written post.It,s extremely good and very helpful for me..
Commercial Real Estate Software

Unknown said...

Very fantastic and well-written post.It,s extremely good and very helpful for me..
Commercial Real Estate Software