Monday, December 29, 2008

Post Christmas frenzy

Hi, I've been so busy the past few weeks that I realized I've not posted for more than a fortnight! Anyway I've been scrapping quite a bit and I'll let the pictures do the talking! The bookmark my favourite little cousin, Ron, 'pestered' me for weeks! I added the train felt from Queen & Co because he loves Thomas trains. This is the closest to that I can find for him! Did these two layouts with Jillian and Shannon! I helped them with their layouts and they totally loved them! This is Jillian and her pink xmas layout! This is Shannon and her 'Bombastic Hair' layout! My favourite layout so far for this festive month! It is made specially as a Xmas present for Yap!! Totally love this reindeer! I almost forgot to put this up. My altered item of the month, DREAM. I love this word. The only word that brings me beyond my imagination. It is in this that makes life worth living. It's been rather quiet this Christmas. No presents, no parties, no dressing up and for the first time, no last-minute shopping. It's quite therapeutic to spend it this quietly in a such a tranquil manner. I'm starting to speak like an old lady, well I've always felt out of place. Like an old lady trapped in a young woman's body since years back. I'm beginning to accept this though. How's your Christmas?

No comments: