Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy birthday Daddy!

Happy birthday Daddy! It's my Dad's birthday today. Even though he doesn't read my blog, I still want to honour him here as he is the one of my most favourite people in my life. Thanks for working so hard to provide for the family. I'm not sure if other Dads out there do that but my Dad never shows a black face the moment he comes home even if he has a bad day at work. It's something I am very grateful for. For having such a loving Dad. I love you! :) Now, on to my scrapping obsession... :) This is the Valentine's layout I did 2 months ago. I just realised I forgot to post it here. Love using the flowersoft on both layouts! I love the effect though it can be quite a mess trying to stick them on with the craft glue. The 3d effect is stunning, I'm most probably getting more colours to play with! Can't wait for my parcel to arrive! I'm gonna post another one of my favourite layout using Prima flowers. I'm now a Prima convert! Their products are absolutely stunning. Have a peek!

No comments: