Thursday, March 19, 2009

Scrap Idol Challenge

I'm taking part in the Scrap Idol Challenge by Made with Love! The challenge is to seek inspiration from any CD cover and come up with a 12" by 12" layout. This is one of my all time favourite CD! I adore classical music. It's so beautiful that I can listen to it over and over again. Love the look of this cover too! Photobucket And this is my take on the challenge: Close-ups: Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Do vote for me if you drop by at Made with Love! :)

3 comments:

pIgArOO said...

ehh. i didn't know earlier! i was at PS on thursday! but i didn't go to the shop. next time i drop by, i will! :) and it looks really nice!!!

Anonymous said...

hey. i went over MWL to buy some materials and voted for you and the one with the babyboy photo on the way (:

Lynn said...

Thanks beca and Tingfang for voting for me!

I can feel the love! :)