Monday, November 16, 2009

Elated!

Yes this is exactly what I'm feeling right now!

I was dragging myself home after a hard day's work, having just complained to the boyfriend that this must be the worst day this year till I checked my email and found out that my 'Santa's gems' altered frame has been selected as the banner of the week here!
The icing on the cake has to being chosen as the winner of the very first challenge of the 12 days of Christmas Crop!

I can't help grinning from ear to ear everytime I log into the site because I can see my beautiful cousins' smiling faces greeting me!


I'm also really grateful for all the wonderful comments received from the ever-friendly ladies at Webster!
Really love this crop to bits!

Will share this before I go off to make more stuff!
This is made for the 2nd day of the crop: Beautiful cards inspired by Anabelle O'Malley!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Luke 6:38
Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

4 comments:

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Congrats Lynn :) !! I'm enjoying your gallery !

jaz lee said...

Big Congrats Lynn, Your work is beautiful!!!!
Thank you for your comments on my acrylic album. you are just too sweet! i hope to see your mini too ;) -jaz

Lynn said...

Thanks a million Emeline and Jaz!!
I love your beautiful work too! :)

Martha said...

Sounds like so much fun...I haven't gotten any Webster stuff...but you're tempting me. I really love that frame!