Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sophistication Joke

My dear prof Elliot aroused me from my drowsiness of attending his 3-hour seminar (okay, 2.5 cos i was late for a good half an hour!) with a funny joke. 3 men were chatting with each other. The first man said "You know what sophistication is?" He continued, "Sophistication is going home to find your wife in bed with another man and you close the door and gently walk away." The second man said, "No, no. Sophistication is going home to find your wife in bed with another man and you say "Please carry on." before closing the door and gently walk away." The third man said, "Hell no! Sophistication is being able to carry on whatever he is doing with the wife after the husband says "Please carry on."". This is so darn cool. Not many people get his joke the first time and all I heard were sniffles and giggles. Maybe that's how my fellow course mates react to 'Sophisticated' joke. lol

No comments: