Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Goodbye Angie & Justin!

I've been feeling really sad for the past week. I know I shouldn't be because it's good news that both my friends are leaving for further studies, dreams worthy of pursuit. I just can't help feeling sad that I'll not be able to see them for years! But really, I wish them all the best and I pray for God to watch over them in both their studies and safety. I did an album for Angie, with the help of Lucky(Izzy loves being called that!) and this is what we came up with! She is going to study fashion design, that lucky girl! So, the G45 fashionista collection is apt for the album! Photobucket Photobucket I know we look crazy here. We're just a little tipsy in my defence! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket The blank spaces are for everyone to fill up their love for Angie! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Our gang at the send-off! Photobucket I'll miss this girl sooo much!! Come back soon at least for the mahjong sessions k! LOL Photobucket Photobucket Details: Photobucket Photobucket And not forgetting this layout for Justin who is going to do his Phd in Theoretical physics at Harvard. Gosh, this is a mouthful but Justin is really really amazing. Amazingly humble for his background. He was with A-star, had such good grades that Harvard accepted his entry and yet managed to stay rooted and never once flaunt what he's good at. This is the power of Christ in him and in us. I'll keep praying for him for his biggest worry is not knowing if what he is doing is pleasing to God. I'm really in awe of the things that come out of his mouth albeit the one or two conversations we had in church. My 2nd time in the airport this week Photobucket Something funny came out of this though. The send-off was unsuccessful! Really funny, I'm gonna do a layout on it soon! We met Justin when he was checking in his baggage and luckily we took some time to take some shots together before he went for dinner with his parents. We went too even though we had only half an hour before departure. Happily, we settled at Popeye's and had really good chicken and potato mash and we missed the departure! According to his parents, Justin was frantically searching for us while calling Teck Tee (I must identify the guilty one in blue). Teck Tee was too busy chewing his chicken I guess and by the time we caught him, he was already at the customs. The tin of biscuits I bought for him and this layout were wasted because I didn't have the chance to pass them to him! Sigh, it's a funnily heartbreaking story. The saving grace at the end of the day happened when Justin managed to call us before the plane took off and made us LESS guilty about missing his departure. LOL I'll end this long post with this pouty picture of me and Yappy! Photobucket Talking about pouts, I just finished a layout relating to it! Will be back real soon to blog about it!! :) Cheers and be blessed!

No comments: