Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Congrats!

Blogger
And the little RAK goes to...Blogger
Blogger
Fern said...Blogger
Blogger

Sure! I want you to post your projects at least once a week cos I miss seeing them! :) Wow, you created all those craft materials yourself? Where did you get the seam binding - I've been hunting all over SG for it! Would love to receive a pack of the goodies! :)

Blogger
Please email me at wuling_18@hotmail.com with your mailing address.Blogger
I'll also throw in an additional seam binding in aqua just for you! :)Blogger
Just love the look of the scrunched seam binding on my cards..Blogger
G45 papers, Seam binding in Aqua, teapot and title image from papertrey ink Tea for two stamp set, pearl and button with twirl from stash.Blogger
Blogger
My apologies for the bad lighting, it was done in a rush for a special friend.Blogger
I'm totally addicted to papertrey ink stamps recently.Blogger
Almost bought every single stamp set!Blogger
You must take a look at their designers' work, I'm amazed at what they can do with just stamps, totally out of this world!Blogger
Blogger
I just can't resist ordering from them every month, let me know if you're interested in joining the spree to save on shipping!Blogger
Blogger
I'm in the process of photographing the seam bindings for you guys.Blogger
Do drop me an email if you do not wish to purchase through the etsy shop!Blogger
Blogger
Have to turn in after a long day listening to the boyfriend's trip in Germany for his conference..Blogger
Have to boast about this awesome guy bagging two poster talks and a talk for his two research papers published in a university journal. Blogger
Smart nerds like him are just right up my alley. lolBlogger
Thank God for keeping him safe and sound throughout the longest 10 days I've ever lived. Blogger
That's the longest time we've ever been apart and it's not easy. :(Blogger
He promised that there wouldn't be a repeat, with lots of German chocolates to make up for the absence! yeah!Blogger
Blogger
Goodnight world! :)Blogger

1 comment:

Fern said...

Thrilled to win the RAK! Have emailed you :) Thanks again, Lynn! Love the card too, it's gorgeous