Thursday, July 30, 2009

Graphic 45 Craze!

I've been high on a Graphic 45 mojo! Don't ask me why most of my layouts are made using G45 papers! I just love all the papers they have! Each time I scrap, I can't help but reach out for them to lend that vintage romantic style! Here are some layouts that I almost forget to post here: Photobucket HOKKAIDO I finally cut up my Communique papers. It really hurts me so much to use the beautiful papers, especially my favourite paper which is Burberry-inspired! Details: Photobucket Photobucket 25 YEARS & COUNTING Photobucket This is one of the most precious layouts I've done. Scrapping the original photo with my mum's permission is both nerve-wrecking and exciting. I'm afraid I'll do a bad job as the photo is 25 years old but I badly want to scrap an original photo without any digital enhancement and stuff. I hope I've done justice to this keepsake of my loving parents! :) Details: Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I've made a few door hangers and I'll be posting the pics up real soon! Can't wait for tomorrow which is Friday to come!!! Make a guess of what's brewing! :) PS: Just wanna again thank you guys for dropping by. I'm really really very glad that you leave so much love for my little house and me! Have a good weekend! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that LO of your parents... great work!

shaggyfish said...

hey hey... happy for u being featured at G45!
u did sooooo well with the papers:)))

Shuangyu said...

OMG! you can scrap so well!! Everything also very nice!! Good Job and continue to jia you in ur scrapping!!