Friday, March 5, 2010

Sorry God

Today, God's words speak to me more than any other day.
Just want to share this quote here.
I lost my cool earlier in the day with a student and became really impatient with him.
That's when God was not on my mind and in me.
Then I read the daily bible verse sent to my email and saw this:
All of you, clothe yourselves with humility
toward one another,
because, "God opposes the proud but gives grace
to the humble.
1 Peter 5:5
My heart is pierced with tremendous grief.
This is the best I can describe how I felt at that time.
I felt really guilty, not merely towards the boy but towards God.
He must be infuriated with me now, for being too proud to think that's the best way to treat the poor boy.

For we are all equal before his eyes, I need to seek his forgiveness.

No comments: