Saturday, September 4, 2010

Scrappy Sunday #5

 
 Again, the week whizzed past without us knowing. 
Isn't time the hardest thing to grab onto especially when you've a million tasks to complete?
Sad to say, I didn't have much scrapping done as Fondrey kept me on my toes almost every other hour. I do have way overdued projects to share! 

The bf needed some Charts for his class to reward as well as punish. I came up with the names of the charts!

Here's Star Chart. For rewarding. :)
Supplies: Nikki Sivils papers, Making Memories die-cut paper, Sassafras alphas, Tattered Angels mist in Patina
See how cheerful it looks! With the beautifully cut out sunflowers! :)


And this is the Naughty Chart! I think the gloomy raindrops and umbrellas fit the theme. :x
Supplies: Making Memories die-cut paper, Making Memories 6 by 6 Flower patch papers (die cuts of umbrellas), Websters pages papers, doodle bug sticker alphabets and Tattered Angels mist in Patina



Both charts are adhered to the mounting board you buy from stationary stores.
I thought they're really sturdy but the boyfriend told me that the clouds and sunflowers were coming off after merely 2 weeks. 
Surprisingly, those umbrellas on the Naughty chart were intact.
I guess kids paid more attention to the positive aspects of school. LOL

Oh those elongated fingers belong to the boyfriend.

So here's to another Scrappy Sunday! :)

                                                           ---------------------------------------------------
Happy September!

I'm so excited about hanging out with my beloved students this holiday. We're going for movies and KTVs this coming one week break! It's such a blessing to be able to spend time with them, looking back at how CRAZY June has been!

No comments: