Sunday, May 17, 2009

More layouts to share!

This layout is a gift to Ebell, a cousin whom I love dearly. She's a strong girl despite facing family setbacks at such a young age. Just want her to know that I'll always be there for her through the thick and thin. We even organised a birthday party for her! Gonna upload the photos when time permits! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket This is done in Celine Narvarro's class. Photobucket Photobucket Seriously, I've never attended any class more interesting than this! It's worth every single cent albeit it being the most expensive class I've ever attended. Big thanks to MWL for bringing in Celine. I learnt a great deal about painting and now I'm painting almost on every layout. Who will ever think about using masking tape to add texture and using wet tissue to splash paint on layouts? What can I say? She's absolutely brilliant! And this, is for Mummy dearest for Mother's Day! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Took this picture during last year's children's day party. She's always the cook at the parties I hold. Not only did she prepare the delicious food, she was the delivery woman too! Thanks Mummy. :) I'm now losing my scrapping mojo. Off to blog surf for more inspirations!

1 comment:

Blue Banana said...

They are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! Love the paint job! Keep them coming, babe!