Thursday, May 28, 2009

On a scrapping roll (1)

Yes, that's what I've been doing after the so-stressful-it-almost-killed-me exams! I immediately got down to scrapping pictures of picnic outing and it's perfect for Anne-Marie's mid month challenge! This is what I submitted for the challenge: Photobucket If there's one thing I remember about this layout, that will be the amount of time I spent on it! I broke my personal best on this layout by taking 5.5 hours to finish it!! I'm such a slow scrapper, I've to admit! The yummy details: Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket No fanciful dinners or expensive concerts. Just the two of us spending time together with simple picnic food and the beautiful music at the garden. I will not trade this for anything else in the world. :) I'm hoping to post something each day, either a layout, a card or just the nitty-gritty details in my life till June 17. That's my one year blog-anniversary! And I'm most probably giving a RAK (I still do not know what it means! lol) of nice scrap supplies to celebrate that I can manage to post notes about my life for a year! A BIG deal for a procrastinator like me!!! Also wanna thank IRENE for being soooo supportive of my scrap works and always leaving sweet notes here! Thanks for the love dear! Alright, I better stop rumbling on and on like a train! Goodnight! :)

No comments: