Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter ladies!
I'm so amused at the comments for my last post!
Sorry if I upset some of you for that couple of minutes! LOL
You ladies make my day! :)

April's fool aside, I really wish to share about what Easter Sunday is all about.
I'm not profoundly good at this, I'm after all a one-year-old Christian.
So as we sat down for dinner today, the boyfriend and I talked about Him.
It's one of our most talked-about dinner conversations on top of stuff about our students, scrapping and warhammer (his hobby).
I asked him which is more important, Good Friday or Easter Sunday.
He told me that it wouldn't make a difference if you're a non-believer but to non-believers, whom we previously used to be, Good Friday is real because it's a FACT that Jesus Christ died for us on the cross.
Easter Sunday probably didn't make sense then other than egg hunting and Easter shopping discounts!

And so, Easter Sunday is the crucial day, it's the day that separated the believers and the non-believers.
Believers recognized it as the day Jesus has risen and appeared in front of his disciples and others.

I was amazed by the presence of Him during dinner, we were so enlightened and I felt at peace being comforted by His love for us. I just love dinners like this, the boyfriend, me and God.

These are the bibles I bought for my little cousins.
Praise the lord that they've begun reading God's words and even asked me when they have problems understanding certain parts!
Most encouraging of all, they've been asking me to bring them to church and their mum agreed! :)
The magic of God's work is so awesome, a couple of my students' have been asking me to buy them bibles!
How great is His love for little children.
I'm speechless everytime He shows me how He loves them and encourages me to do the same.

Lastly, I pray for God to touch you, love you and bless you.
Happy Easter Sunday! :)


After the Sabbath, at dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to look at the tomb. There was a violent earthquake, for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it. His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow. The guards were so afraid of him that they shook and became like dead men.


The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. Then go quickly and tell his disciples: 'He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.' Now I have told you."


So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples. Suddenly Jesus met them. "Greetings," he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him. Then Jesus said to them, "Do not be afraid. Go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see me."
Matthew 28:1-10

PS:
I did this over the weekend.
Still working on the contents that I can't wait to share.
Have a blessed week ahead!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the lord, continue to spread HIS love in his name :) love the mini book, can't wait to see the content!! Gorgeous enough...

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Stunning album :) i'm sure you are a great testimony to your love ones ! PTL !