Monday, July 21, 2008

This scary feeling

I fainted. It's such a scary feeling. It's scarier when it's not the first time I fainted. Sometimes I think I might just die of fatigue. The life of a workaholic. I've always thought of death as acceptable, Perhaps I'm too depressed when I was younger. Now, I froze when I think of death. I feel like I've so much to give to this world. Every time I look at useless people, I just can't help but sigh. Why waste their time away when they can do something meaningful? How good will it be if I can buy their time and make it my own. It's been a long time since I had tea at Delifrance along and enjoy a good read. It's been a long time since I had dinner with my family in full attendance. It's been a long time since I had time to play with my cousins. They are growing up so fast. Sigh.. On the side note, I wish i know the kind passer-by who brought me to the doctor and paid for it. Amnesia till I get home. This is what makes my loved ones worry when I'm out alone. Really sorry for worrying you people. Thanks Roy for asking me not to overwork. I think this is a wake-up call. Enough of really late nights and long hours of tuition!

No comments: