Friday, January 15, 2010

look what I've found...


I found this along with so many projects that I have forgotten to post.
Procrastination can be a really scary thing huh!

This is for Kate, who has the sweetest words for everyone!
I'm really sad she has left for work abroad and I wish her all the best!

As far as I remember, Kate loves Tim Holtz!!
And I'm not very good with his products though I own many of his stamps and metal embellishments!
But for Kate,
I took the girly out of me and worked with all the Tim Holtz stamps I have!



These pages die-cut out of Hambly papers are inserted in between the blank pages.
Come to think of it, Tim Holtz works really well with Hambly!
I enjoyed making it! :)
I did something out of my comfort zone and I experienced so much fun!
Do you want to be challenged and see what you are capable of?
If yes, head here!!
There's gonna be an exciting announcement!!

No comments: