Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sneaky peeky 3

As time is running short, here is Sneaky peeky 3!

Photobucket

Here are the MCQ, no negative marking. lol
1) Cherish the love we have
2) Cherish this moment
3) Cherish this love

I apologize for the short time lapse in between the sneak peeks as I've to post the layouts up the Websters pages gallery in a little while. It's 1st of February, girls!! :)

In the meantime, you can still post your guesses for Sneaky peeky 2 and I'll draw both winners before I post the layouts up the gallery!

I'm so so excited and honored!! How can Websters pages' GDT not be?

May God's peace be with you and your family no matter where you are!
Praise the lord for every good thing you have in life because without him, you have nothing and you are nothing.
For this, I'm thankful every single day, to be alive and well, to be at peace and contented. I wish you are too.. :)

Photobucket

6 comments:

Joanna said...

Is it No.3 Cherish this love?? I love guessing..even if it's not correct!!

Danielle Flanders said...

Your blog is beautiful! I love your header! Thanks so much for visiting mine today.
Hugs,
Danielle

Wendy Kwok said...

Congrats Lynn for GDT spot for WP!!! Woohooo!

Hilda said...

I choose option 3!

Shuanghui said...

no.3 Cherish this love! I choose this because this is the shortest!! Easier to paste and scrap! (:

sanjeet said...

I love your header! Thanks so much for visiting mine today.
Web hosting india