Friday, January 29, 2010

Sneaky peeky 1

I've been keeping this excitement for so long that it's killing me!!
Thanks Joanna for being the first to make a correct guess!!
I'm going to be the February Guest Designer for Websters pages!!!

When I first received the email from Terri, I thought I was dreaming.
I fell in love with Websters pages from the very first moment, heck I don't even have the 'love at first sight' drama with my boyfriend. LOL
I actually hated him way back but let's leave it for another day.

For my love of doing little giveaways,
I'm thinking of having a little fun game to celebrate this wonderful news!

The game goes like this...
I'll give a sneak peek of the layouts I'll be posting for my GDT work and all you have to do is to guess the correct title out of the 3 choices given by me.
Fastest fingers first!
The first to get the correct answer will receive one of my favourite Websters papers, one vellum card, one journalling card, a coordinating cardstock and some pretty roses.
International friends are more than welcomed to play along! :)

Here is the first peek:

Photobucket
Guess the title of this layout:
1) life is beautiful
2) life . beautiful
3) love my beautiful life

I'll post the winner and the 2nd peek tomorrow!!
Have a blessed day!! :)

PS: Dear Joanna, please email your address to me at wuling_18@hotmail.com to receive a little something from me. :)

5 comments:

Lucy Edson said...

Congrats, Lynn!! I was so excited to see your name on the list of guest designers and so well deserved!

Can't wait to see what you have created! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I have seen your work and it is Simply Divine!!

My guess to this layout is that it is called : life is beautiful

Again Congrats and Love the blog!!!

Lisa K said...

I think its Love my beautiful life!!

And congrats on the Websters gig - how good is that

Joanna said...

My guess is the 2nd one: Life. Beautiful! Thanks for such an innovative and interesting way to win a giveaway! Nice twist to the usual random generator to pick a winner!!

Joanna

sanjeet said...

Can't wait to see what you have created! :
Web hosting india