Saturday, January 9, 2010

Playing catch-up here

To my horror, I realised that I've not posted projects which I've done as early as 3 months ago up here!
I've been such a horrible procrastinator!!!
Diligent at hoarding new scrap supplies and churning out projects but lazy at posting them up. Hee

Let's start with the recent projects I did for the Websters pages crop!
Mostly Christmas-related but well, surly some of you have beautiful Christmas photos to scrap so the projects might come in handy, no?

Here is the album I've churned out overnight during the crop.
Looking back at the 12 days of crop, I'm pretty amazed at what I can come up with and how I can be so productive every single day of the crop!

The cover of the album
Photobucket
I love Jaz's idea of using the mini cd cover that comes along with the calendar pagesfrom Webster.
Photobucket That's me!
Photobucket
This is the very first album which is all about me!

What's on the inside?
Page 1
Photobucket
My favourite part of the album is this mini book made out of the journaling calender pages!
Photobucket
Page 2
Photobucket
Page 3
Photobucket
Page 4
Photobucket
Another project done using Websters pages..
A snowflake hanging ornament!!
What a wonderful idea!! I gave it to my neighbour along with some cookies as an Xmas gift!
Believe me that I teared a little that fateful morning..
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
How can anyone resist Webster pages?!
Their sneak peeks are going to be revealed next week, so in the meantime, I'll be waiting impatiently for it!!! Keep your eyes peeled on them!

Before I go, remember to check this new challenge blog out!!
I can't wait to see what fun challenges we get to play and the call for DT is until 15th January! Do send your applications in! :)

Now off I go to upload the rest of my projects!
Have a safe weekend!

2 comments:

Stacy Cohen said...

These are beautiful, Lynn! Especially that album . . . it's BREATHTAKING!!!!

jaz lee said...

Awww Lynn, this is ever so gorgeous!!! and am so proud to see my name printed here too ;) teehee. and that your album is full of so much love!tfs ;)-jaz